by Incredulous Investigator
Investigator

why can't I see the 15 pound payg pack in My Account?

Registered, set up as PAYG, but don't see the 15pound/5GB Everything packs in My Account.

Is this another ruse set up by EE, because I've already experienced several very well disquised "deals" that have put me off of this company...?

12 REPLIES 12
Investigator

Re: why can't I see the 15 pound payg pack in My Account?

Found out that this is another in a long line of major issues with this company and it's website and services....

take a few minutes to read this quote regarding the Everything pack i mention above and let it sink in...

"it is not possible I am sorry the online exclusive data packs are not yet compatible with MYEE online and do not show a pack active or the allowances"

"not yet compatible"

"do not show as active or show allowances"

poor, poor, poor...and yet you continue to make billions...

I will now be switching to another company and see how THEY can screw me...

bye-ee!

Smiley Mad

by Grand Master
Grand Master

See if texting AL to 150 shows it. That is usually more reliable than MyEE.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Did you even read the question?
The Everything pack is NOT available to customers. It is only available to buy online with a new SIM, which of course is useless to someone who already has a number.
Even if I call in and get that pack ( which I shouldn't have to do) I won't be able to track usage.
All available packs are useless to me: too much money for too little data.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Incredulous,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Is it the £15 data pack you are trying to activate rather than the £15 everything pack?

If it's the data pack, text DP15 to 150 to activate it.

Find out more about pay as you go packs >

Thanks

James

Investigator

I am not even at the activation stage.

The problem is that the Everything Pack offered on the website is not offered once you are a customer.

The only way to get that pack is to give up my phone number and order a new SIM online.

EE has been made aware of this issue already.  There are several posts about it, but it still persists obviously.

How about answering some of the big questions:

Why can't EE employees see the madness in their company's chaos???

Why can't EE employees listen to the customers and think about the issue before trying to direct customers to solutions which aren't solutions or "deals" which are not actually deals???

Why can't EE employees demand of their company that they fix all the issues that are driving customers insane and away from their business???

Why can't EE employees actually practice Customer SERVICE instead of pretending and reading from scripts???

by

Hi @Incredulous,

Is it the £15 data pack with 500 minutes, unlimited texts and 5GB data that you would like to purchase?

If so, text DP15 to 150.

Thanks

James

Investigator

yeah, thanks.

just ignore the big questions.

they might just make you think.

Investigator

There you go...a solution that isn't one...

"we're sorry, that pack isn't available to you"...

by

Hi @Incredulous,

I've sent you a private message to request some information so we can look into this issue for you.

Thanks

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, I did read your Q, but it could mean either you can't see the pack which you have already bought or you can't see the pack to buy it. I took it to be the former but I see from your objection that you mean the latter.

In which case text EVERYTHING to 150.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

yeah, should have said that I was trying to purchase the pack but it wasn't showing up as available.

Solved:

My account was made a mess by account services when I decided to separate my phone from a sharer account.

Completely unnecessary situation but when you end up with 10, yes 10 different people handling your account issue, you're bound to end up with a huge problem.

Thanks to James_B for patience.

by

No problem @Incredulous

You know where to find us if you need any help in the future. Smiley Happy

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.