by jackfindon Investigator
Investigator

unable to log in

hi,  I just arrived in Hong  Kong and find that I cannot log into my EE get message we are unable to comleteyour request right now. I cannot send texts or make calls either so I am concerned that roaming isn't activated (I thought I had but possibly forgot) thing is how to rectify all this from HK ? I am new to all this smart phone stuff being a luddite so if there is a solution I am hoping it is one i can understand.

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: unable to log in

On PAYG roaming is always activated. Do you have sufficient credit to make calls & texts at the rates given in https://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/hong-k... ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions