by Asynavongsa
Visitor

top up using CIS debit card (Belarus) i have tried but no luck..

I'm really stuck right now my other UK bank account blocked and i have only debit card from cis country (Belarus), master card. Need urgently to top up my phone not get it blocked. I have tried 3 times to pay trough applications to top up but it denies... Smiley Sad Does anyone know how make it through? Maybe any website or application? 

2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: top up using CIS debit card (Belarus) i have tried but no luck..

Hello @Asynavongsa sorry to hear you are having problems topping up. Is the PAYG account registered in your name through customer service? Once this has been done card payments should process more reliably. You can also top up using your card online through MYEE, over the phone or by text using the number 150 or using the online one off top up service contained in this link:

http://ee.co.uk/ee-and-me/top-up-pay-as-you-go

Here is a link containing all the ways you can top up on EE PAYG:

http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/pay-as-you-go-top-ups/ways-to-top-up

Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to check why it is not working through here, for top up & pack queries please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can look into this for you. It might also be worth checking with card issuer to make sure there are no problems at their end. 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: top up using CIS debit card (Belarus) i have tried but no luck..

EE only accept UK bank cards for top-ups.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.