by suzziewong55
Explorer

they have sent me a code to a phone and i havent got one its to verfy me account

hi there i was wondering if some one can help me am trying to verfy me phone number and they have sent me a code to the phone i top up on but i havent got the phone now so wot can i do plz ?

4 REPLIES 4
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: they have sent me a code to a phone and i havent got one its to verfy me acc

Hello @suzziewong55 sorry to hear you are having problems trying to register and top up through MYEE online. Try another device or browser if you can (Firefox seems to be most compatible currently) or clearing the cookies/history of your current browser then thing again. The text verification code can take a little while to come through especially if your phone has low signal etc. 

If none of the above work please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and both check/register the number and process the top up for you. 🙂 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: they have sent me a code to a phone and i havent got one its to verfy me acc

@suzziewong55   They send a text to your number and if that number is now in your new device then the code will come to your new device not your old one. 

Do you have a new SIM card ? Is that SIM card activated?  Did you request your number to be migrated to your new SIM card ?  

by suzziewong55
Explorer

hi tom thanks i havent got a phone for me sim card i borrowed one off a friend now i cant get a hold ov her to get phone back so i dont no wot to do ?

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @suzziewong55 will anyone let you borrow their phone to call them? You can also try the freephone number 0800 956 6000. EE PAYG only have telephone customer service so you would need to call them if you are unable to register or top up using a different device/browser. 

Until you you can get hold of them to check why you can not register online you can try using the one of top up page:

http://ee.co.uk/ee-and-me/top-up-pay-as-you-go

Here is a link containing all of the ways you can top up on EE PAYG. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/pay-as-you-go-top-ups/ways-to-top-up

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.