by Emmanaylor1
Visitor

text and calls

i was wondering if i could get some text and calls untill i can top up on the weekend thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: text and calls

Hello @Emmanaylor1 EE do not offer free minutes or texts to use when out of credit however, you can call a mobile number when out of credit and be given the options (1) top up to continue with the call or (2) send the number a free callback text to let them know you have no credit to call them. 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Emmanaylor1: No, EE don't give you credit calls & texts. Why don't you top-up now & buy a pack?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi,

@Emmanaylor1

EE Only give 5 call me back text message each month that you can use in emergency, If you don't have credit.

Thanks

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Emmanaylor1 EE do not offer free minutes or texts to use when out of credit however, you can call a mobile number when out of credit and be given the options (1) top up to continue with the call or (2) send the number a free callback text to let them know you have no credit to call them. 🙂

by
EE Employee

Hi @Emmanaylor1 and welcome to the community.

Unfortunately we would be unable to offer any intrim credit till you top up.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.