by portlandst Investigator
Investigator

recwhere has the credit gone on my new pay as you go phone ?

I recently bought a very cheap phone from asda with an ee sim,the phone is for my elderly mother and is purely for emrgency  use only, she put £20 credit on it and we made a couple of calls to make sure it was working,It did, we left it at that but now we find that 6 weeks later when she comes to make a call there is no credit on it I checked the call history and no other calls have been made and its not a smart phone so it hasnt been downloading data where has the credit gone ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: recwhere has the credit gone on my new pay as you go phone ?

All EE PAYG SIMs come with a pre-installed recurring pack of allowances. yours almost certainly came with a £10 monthly pack. Text AL to 150 to find out.

If you don't the pack to keep reoccurring text STOP PACK to 150 & when it next expires you may use the SIM as normal PAYG at standard rates.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

All EE PAYG SIMs come with a pre-installed recurring pack of allowances. yours almost certainly came with a £10 monthly pack. Text AL to 150 to find out.

If you don't the pack to keep reoccurring text STOP PACK to 150 & when it next expires you may use the SIM as normal PAYG at standard rates.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Thanks for that,as the phone is not with me I'll try that the next time I visit

Sent from my iPad
by Grand Master
Grand Master

You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

Investigator

This hasn't  worked another £30 has been taken and no phone calls made its bordering on outright theft by ee

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @portlandst,

Welcome back to the EE Community.

Have you checked your My EE account to see what the credit has been used for?

Thanks

James

Investigator

Just managed to access the my ee site the only usage for june were 4 texts 3 of them to 150 saying stop pack other than that no phone calls ,nothing but £30 credit gone

by
EE Employee

Hi @portlandst

Please give customer services a call so they can look into this for you ASAP.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.