by jungimhan
Visitor

plese let me know your costmer email

My 2GB 1m Data Add-on has expired. After that, I didn't charge it. But starting today, I will be connected to 4G network. What's the matter? Is there another charge? I'll wait for your answer.

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: plese let me know your costmer email

@jungimhan: There isn't 1. To contact EE look on the Get in Touch page. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@jungimhan: When did you last use it for a chargeable action? EE PAYG SIMs are deactivated after 6 months of non-use. You then have a further 3 months to call EE to reactivate it before it is lost completely.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @jungimhan

Thanks for posting on the community.

If you can let us know the answers to @XRaySpeX questions, we will see what we can do to help.

Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@jungimhan  Have purchased another add on ?   You originally purchased a 2GB 1 month add on so you need another if it’s expired to use data as you don’t have an allowance.  

If you’ve not used the device for a long period of time please read what @XRaySpeX 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.