Highlighted
by whitehope Investigator
Investigator

paid by card on line but still not got my balance topped up! Help

• I paid on line for a £15 top up and the money was taken from my account. I still haven't had my money added to my EE account. Can anyone shed some light on this?
6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: paid by card on line but still not got my balance topped up! Help

Hi @whitehope

Try restarting your device.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Investigator

Ive tried resetting it. switching airplane mode on and off too. Nothing working!

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @whitehope

Welcome to the community. 

Is it possible that the £15 balance has activated a pack?

Please text BALANCE to 150 and let us know what it says.

Chris 🙂

Investigator

Hi,
There is still no £15 balance showing for the above account but the money has come out of the bank account
Please advise

regards

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE3C3E.12C71940]
[The Sanctuary Model]

[WhyNot?][http://carevisions.com/images/Facebook.png][WhyNot?][The Sanctuary Model, is a trauma informed model of care which informs and supports all Care Visions service delivery.]

This e-mail and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Care Visions Group Limited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
Investigator

Hi,
This did not work

regards

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE3C3E.12C71940]
[The Sanctuary Model]

[WhyNot?][http://carevisions.com/images/Facebook.png][WhyNot?][The Sanctuary Model, is a trauma informed model of care which informs and supports all Care Visions service delivery.]

This e-mail and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Care Visions Group Limited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
by
EE Community Support Team

OK, thanks @whitehope

I recommend speaking to our customer service team so that they can look into what has happened.

Please let us know how you get on.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions