by OMA12
Explorer

on pay as u go had 40gig rolled over, lost my sim,

I had 40gig of data rolled over on my pay as you go sim. Lost phone ordered new sim, once it arrived I topped it up and added a 30 pound Bundle but didn’t get any of my previous data rolled over? Tried to call EE but the number isn’t free off handset either is it a number which would be eligible to call off the bundle calls allowance. EE WANT TO CHARGE ME TO CONTACT THEM, but even with over 2000 mins left on my bundle I would need additional money separately for them to deduct just so that I can try to speak to them and get my missing data added. This doesn’t seem fair 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: on pay as u go had 40gig rolled over, lost my sim,

@OMA12 wrote:

Lost phone ordered new sim

You needed to have ordered a replacement SIM, not "any old" new SIM, to have your plan, rollover, boosts & no. to carry over.

Go into an EE shop with Photo ID & they'll transfer number & credit to a replacement SIM of correct size for free or phone CS for one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
3 REPLIES 3
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @OMA12 

Welcome to the EE Community,

Please call freephone 0800 956 6000 opt 2 opt 4 from any other phone.

Thanks,

David.

by OMA12
Explorer

Appperciate that, but genuinely don’t have any other phone, so basically it’s free to contact EE through other newworks or maybe landlines, however on my actual EE Network phone and even with over 2000 minutes available to use, I cant use any of those minutes to contact EE nor is it free to use outside of a bundle allowance, 

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@OMA12 wrote:

Lost phone ordered new sim

You needed to have ordered a replacement SIM, not "any old" new SIM, to have your plan, rollover, boosts & no. to carry over.

Go into an EE shop with Photo ID & they'll transfer number & credit to a replacement SIM of correct size for free or phone CS for one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions