by mshz24
Explorer

lost credit

Hi all,

I topped up £10 on 9th Dec 2018 but i didnt renew any of my PAYG pack.

Just now when i checked again and realised that i only have  £1 left in my account. Pretty sure that i did not use any of the credit and there was no usage history in my account.

I have been waiting for live chat but none has popped up so far - I am now staying overseas and looking for alternatives that i could reach EE staff. Can anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: lost credit

@mshz24  Did you cancel the pack from renewing?   If not it will automatically renew.  

And there is no live chat for PAYG customers.  

by mshz24
Explorer

i didnt cancel but the balance after topping up was still below the monthly charge of the pack that i opted for. and i could see a message in my account saying my pack couldnt be renewed as i dont have sufficient credit.

Speaking of live chat - i was able to reach EE staff online even i am just a PAYG customer in 2018. Has EE changed its policy that no live chat box would pop out for PAYG customers?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mshz24

Welcome to the community.

The live chat team are trained to handle pay monthly queries.

Could you text BALANCE to 150 please?

Whereabouts in the world are you? 

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

No, there has been no change of EE policy for PAYG.

Which pack did you last have? What exactly does texting AL to 150 report?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.