by Andie_W Investigator
Investigator

i just added a pack without realising that I already have it. Need to cancel

I have just added a EP10 pack. Without realising that I already have an EP10 active just with unlimited texts. Therefore it won't  stop until 12 days time. I need my new pack to start today.. is there a way I can stop the first one or will I need to call EE?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: i just added a pack without realising that I already have it. Need to cancel

Hello @Andie_W text the code NOW to 150 then restart your phone to kickstart your next pack.

You can check the status of your pack(s) using this link from your phones data (not WiFi) connection. :):

http://add-on.ee.co.uk
6 REPLIES 6
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: i just added a pack without realising that I already have it. Need to cancel

Hello @Andie_W text the code NOW to 150 then restart your phone to kickstart your next pack.

You can check the status of your pack(s) using this link from your phones data (not WiFi) connection. :):

http://add-on.ee.co.uk
by Andie_W Investigator
Investigator

THANK YOU!! 

It text back saying 'sorry, unable to stop your active back. Please call 150' but then it decided to work. You are life saver. Thank you!

by Andie_W Investigator
Investigator

...although. It won't Let me put a new pack on and has said they are experiencing problems and can't add my pack right now..

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You're welcome @Andie_W the system does have a habit of replying with the error message yet activating the new pack anyway, as long as it switches to active status in the link I gave above it has been successful.

It can take up to 24hrs for your account to fully refresh and register the new pack, during this time it may not be possible to buy another pack or add on. Once your account has refreshed you should be able to. 🙂
by Andie_W Investigator
Investigator

Definitely has worked now. Thank you!

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Great news @Andie_W! Glad to hear you are all set & ready to go. Come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to discuss/share. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.