by top Contributor
Contributor

i have now gone from Tmobile to EE, do i still get the same package as before

i have just swapped from Tmobile to EE, when i was on Tmobile if i topped up 10 pound a month i got unlimited texts, because thats what i mainly use, i have just topped up 10 pound but i havent recieved a text to say i will get unlimited texts from the 1st, will i still recieve my free texts for next month ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: i have now gone from Tmobile to EE, do i still get the same package as befor

Hi and welcome to the community @top

Please pop over to our page all about Packs.

What response do you get when texting AL to 150.

Many thanks,

Lee​​​​​​​

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: i have now gone from Tmobile to EE, do i still get the same package as befor

@top  It will depend on what pack you have.  

by
EE Employee
Solution

Hi and welcome to the community @top

Please pop over to our page all about Packs.

What response do you get when texting AL to 150.

Many thanks,

Lee​​​​​​​

by patrichard Investigator
Investigator

I did the same went from T Mobile to  EE and asked the same question but the answer is NO you dont get free texts when you top up but theres not much I can do about it. Wished i had stayed with T Mobile.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@patrichard  It’s a different network so why would you get the same ?  It’s the same company but that’s all. 

by patrichard Investigator
Investigator

But I don't get free texts from EE when I top up,T Mobile gave me this!

Sent from my iPad
Highlighted
by
EE Employee

Hi @patrichard

Please see my reply to your other post as you will be able to get texts included as part of you EE packs.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions