by MrsD123 Investigator
Investigator

i am payg will an old E1190 samsung. I bought a pack, 250 mins, four days l8ter

I have a PAYG old button samsung flip.

the first pack [250 mins] worked or four days an ran out.

its urgent that i use the phone, i bought anouther "10 pack, it won't activate.

i can't top up either

11 REPLIES 11
by MrsD123 Investigator
Investigator

Re: How to get though to customer services on PAYG device.

if i pres 1 i get asked to top up

by MrsD123 Investigator
Investigator

I have no landline an d the mobile wont top up

by MrsD123 Investigator
Investigator

my problem too, how did you activat the pack?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: i am payg will an old E1190 samsung. I bought a pack, 250 mins, four days l8

Hi @MrsD123 

When was the last time you made a chargeable call or text.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@MrsD123 , you are better off starting your own thread, rather than posting in someone else’s thread, which is a couple of months old.

How long ago is it since you have used your device and are you on EE, T-Mobile or Orange?

by MrsD123 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Everything Pack wont activate

same problem, i ve no other phone and no credit

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: i am payg will an old E1190 samsung. I bought a pack, 250 mins, four days l8

@MrsD123 : Text NOW to 150.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by nwajei Investigator
Investigator

I found that I could simply buy a pay as you go voucher in the normal way and I think the phone number to top up was on the voucher and I simply had to key in the 16 digit number.
by
EE Community Team

Hi @MrsD123,

So we can help you further with your pay as you go query could you get back to us with some answers to the questions that have been asked?

Is it an EE account you have?

When was the last time you made a chargeable call on your pay as you go SIM? Not a call that comes out of allowance from a pack.

To be able to call customer care from your pay as you go phone, you need at least 25p on your credit. This is why it wont allow you to connect. If you don't have any credit on the account, you wont be able to activate a pack either.

You can text BALANCE to 150 to find out how much credit is on your account and see if you need to top up your pay as you go account

Alex 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@nwajei : You don't need to call EE to apply the voucher, You can simply text 150 with VO then a space and then the 16-digit voucher number, e.g VO 1234567891234567 .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

How are you getting on, @MrsD123?

Did you manage to get topped up and get the pack activated?

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.