by simonhanson

how to top up another phone

I want to top up my son's ee phone but can't add it to my devices as it is already assigned to his account

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: how to top up another phone

Good Morning @simonhanson

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Welcome to the community 🙂

Have a look at our Ways To Top Up help page to see all ways to top up.

Details of how to top up someone else's phone are at the bottom of the page, this has all the information you need to top up your Son's phone 🙂

Thanks.

Leanne.

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

If your devices are on contract I don't think you can add a PAYG a/c to your MyEE.

You can top-up his no. at an ATM. I think you may also be able to do it @ https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/fast-payment-payg/ .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Good Morning @simonhanson

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Welcome to the community 🙂

Have a look at our Ways To Top Up help page to see all ways to top up.

Details of how to top up someone else's phone are at the bottom of the page, this has all the information you need to top up your Son's phone 🙂

Thanks.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.