by lucialm87 Investigator
Investigator

help money in my phone

please I need to speak with a professional very fast. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: help please. it is impossible

@lucialm87, firstly, it is bank holiday, not everywhere is open and staff are not necessarily available. As I said , we can only advise you what to do, there is no account access, so we cannot do anything here, and live chat is only for people on contract.

We have given you plenty of advice, take it or leave it. Even if you are not very good at the language, you should be able to make yourself understood for the staff to be able to check your balance. I know your phone does not work, but there are other ways,as I have already mentioned for you to speak to customer service.

17 REPLIES 17
Investigator

help please. it is impossible

helpppppppp

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, 

It would help if you said what your problem is. 

If you need to speak to someone then please call 150 and speak to CS. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Investigator

I need to speak by live chat please. It is very difficult. 

Investigator

I can't call because it is impossible with the phone!!!!! I paid the other day 15 pounds!!!! And now I have a sms I don't have money!!!!! I need your help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Investigator

hello?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, 

Live chat is only for pay monthly customers. If you need to speak to CS you will need to call them. 

As for your credit what does it say when you txt Balance to 150? Tried restarting your phone? 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

Investigator

I could speak with somebody the last month by live chat...I don't speak english very well and I can't speak by phone!!

It is very important for me because I have a sms 14/04/2017:

CODE: VO 1556842613520057. The seller put this number in my phone because I paid 15 pounds the other day!!!!! 

And I have another sms: Thanks for topping up 15.00. You now have 15.00 cretit....

And today I have a sms say: Sorry your 15 everything pack can't start as you don't have enough credit!!!!!!! 

Please I need your help because I think EE is really bad with it!!!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, 

You can try live chat via EE contract page here.

Have you tried texting Balance to 150, if so what does it say. The txt saying you have run out of credit arn't always reliable. 

Thanks 

Investigator

You don't understand! I can send a sms because say I don't have money!! I can call...and the link you send me is not possible. Please if you can't help me, I need somebody help me because it is incredible...

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: help money in my phone

@lucialm87  Then you need to call customer services on 150.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@lucialm87 wrote:

You don't understand! I can send a sms because say I don't have money!! I can call...and the link you send me is not possible. Please if you can't help me, I need somebody help me because it is incredible...

The 150 txt is free so it will cost you nothing. 

Investigator

I can't!!!! Is it real? Nobody help me???

Investigator

Is it real? I told you...I CAN'T!!!!! I try it...but I can't!!!!! Say: You can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, 

There is nothing more that can be done. We have given you more than one suggestion to help. It's a bank holiday and there are no EE staff on the forum until tomorrow. 

You will need to speak to CS on 150 or go into an EE store. 

Thanks 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@lucialm87, We can only advise you what to do, the forums have no access to accounts, you will have to ring EE customer service using another phone, including a landline or if you have something such as Skype or Viber, you can ring them. 

If you have an EE shop nearby, you could go in there and they may be able to help.

As others have said, you should still be able to text 150 to check your balance.

Investigator

It is incredible. I haven't solution...I told you I can't send the sms 150. Is really bad the service, I haven't a shop near...this is the reason because I write here. I don't believe it.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

@lucialm87, firstly, it is bank holiday, not everywhere is open and staff are not necessarily available. As I said , we can only advise you what to do, there is no account access, so we cannot do anything here, and live chat is only for people on contract.

We have given you plenty of advice, take it or leave it. Even if you are not very good at the language, you should be able to make yourself understood for the staff to be able to check your balance. I know your phone does not work, but there are other ways,as I have already mentioned for you to speak to customer service.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.