by zmodem Investigator
Investigator

getting a t-mobile nano sim

how do you get a t-mobile nano sim in todays world, EE plans are all rubbish and they don't have unlimited data for £12.50 addon pack, they have also lost 3MBps on 3g speed since BT came along, they fail at everything they do, so its probably going to get worse

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: getting a t-mobile nano sim

@zmodem  Sorry but you can not become a new T-Mobile customer they are not taking on new customers. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

eBay?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by zmodem Investigator
Investigator

i've been a customer for 6 or 7 years, i either get a new sim, or i'll go to another network, EE call charges are all overpriced, so is the data

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @zmodem,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Please get in touch with customer service and they can arrange a replacement SIM card for you.

Thanks

James

by zmodem Investigator
Investigator

ok, I will, along with the 25 million other people BT won't give a land line back to

thanks

by zmodem Investigator
Investigator

customer services suck, anyone know the magic number you have to press to actually speak to someone instead of just going around in circles of automated rubbish

anyone with a brain would just use the EE app for most of it

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Try the Sale's line on 0800 956 6000 (option 2, option 4). It's shorter.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.