by Pam56 Investigator
Investigator

cant add my smart10 pack

I have topped up my phone as usual and tried to add my smart10 pack on my payg tmobile phone but received the message

Sorry we weren't able to add another Pack as you already have one on your account. For info on changing Packs click here for free

so i assumed i had a pack but in a few days i wasnt able to send texts so i text BA to 150 and got the message

You have £0.16 of credit. Make the most of your credit. Get 100 mins, 400 texts and a massive 1GB data to use over 30 days for just £10. Text PACK10 to 441 to buy now.

so i topped up again and tried PACK10 but again got the message about already having a pack

I have topped up 33£ in the last few weeks trying to add my pack

HELP

11 REPLIES 11
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: cant add my smart10 pack

Hi @Pam56

Text Now to 150 to start your pack. 

Thanks 

by Pam56 Investigator
Investigator

I tried that and got this reply

To get this service you need to move to EE. Go to ee.co.uk/movetoee or pop into an EE store to get your new EE SIM. You'll keep your number and any remaining credit.

by Pam56 Investigator
Investigator

I forgot to say i cant make calls as i suffer from panic attacks on the phone or i would have already rang customer services

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Pam56 it's look like your on T Mobile.

You can move on EE with same number and you can also move your credit on your new sim. 

For that you need to visit nearest EE Store where they cab sort this for you. 

Thanks 

by Pam56 Investigator
Investigator

does this mean i have to move to EE even though for years i have had no problem getting my smart10 pack?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You don't have to move to EE now but it's on the cards that EE will close T-M soon & move you to EE 3G. You could move yourself now to EE 4G from Still with Orange or T-Mobile? Move to EE and get £10 free credit into the bargain.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Pam56 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks very much for that info and i will change when i can but it still doesnt sort out the problem im having getting my pack now without spending a fortune adding more credit

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome 🙂 ! Glad I could be of assistance.

No, it's unexplained why it thinks you have a pack when you haven't 😞 .

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Pam56 Investigator
Investigator

Very strange, in the very early hours of this morning i received a text again saying my smart pack had finished????

After yet another top up i have got my new SMART10 pack

So all it took was a lot of text messages and 43£ in top ups

If i was a cynical person i would think it was a money making scheme by EE

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Glad it's now sorted.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Pam56

I am glad this is sorted for you.

If you do wish to transfer to EE you can find all the information you need on our Move to EE Pay as you go Help page.

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.