by br77 Investigator
Investigator

can I get lost free boosts back. ee have wiped them out

I've had my pay as you go phone for nearly 2 years on the £1.   7 day talk and text pack which auto renews every week. over that time i'd built up about 7 free boosts never missing a weekly renewal until....... Some crazy EE malfunction last week so did not renew the pack dispite £11 top up credit so according to EE thats it i've lost every boost i had and am back to zero. The only proof that the boosts ever existed is on my phone customer service can't help even a visit to my local EE shop to show them was a waste of time nothing can be done they say!  Any thoughts world ?? Other than just pay more money monthly to get what i had before, that was the shops advice!

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: can I get lost free boosts back. ee have wiped them out

You don't lose your Boosts just by taking a holiday from them; only by changing the type pack, like from 7 day to 30 day packs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by br77 Investigator
Investigator

Yes I read that as well but its happend to me there is no record of me ever having any boosts on my account only on my phone via text. I've never changed pack so why loose them ?? EE can't explain it

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @br77,

Thanks for joining the EE Community.

If you haven't changed your pack, you should still have your free boosts.

Customer services will be able to rectify this issue for you.

Please get in touch so we can take another look at your account.

- James

by br77 Investigator
Investigator

Hi there my problems with EE continue to frustrate. After all 7 of my free boosts were deleted and customer service both in shop and on phone could not help i began asking on this community. To my amazement on the 17 of may, 6 boost magically reappeared on my account but all added to my mins. This was good but still not 100% so like an idiot i called customer service to ask if they could move 1 of the boost on to my texts and add 1 on to my data this would put things back to how they were on 18 of april ie.7 boosts total. I got a really good advisor on the phone he explained that customer service can not add or move free boost but they send an internal email to a tec. department who would sort it all out..........

So needless to say they have just wiped the bleeping lot again and i have no boosts at all i feel like i'm banging my head against an EE wall

Now I'll have to call them again at my expence and go through it all again.

Please EE just put things back I'm not asking for any extra !

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi,

@br77

Please click here http://add-on.ee.co.uk (on your mobile data not on wifi) and check if you got any data left in your account.

Please can you confirm when your next pack due to start?

Many Thanks

by
EE Employee

Hi @br77

I understand your frustration, but here on the community we do not have any access to customer accounts.

You will need to speak to customer services to look into this issue.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.