Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Resolved! Re: How do I cancel a direct debit

I am pay as you go but activated a £10. Pack that renews every month. I am away from the UK now for 2 months, so want to stop the pack renewing itself until 8 cone back in November but can't seem to find where to cancel the pack? Please help. Thanks....

Bob369 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Roaming - data not working

I’m in a EU country and have paid for Roam Like Home for 7 days. It was supposed to include data use, but I have no internet connection. Otherwise roaming seems to work, I’ve been able to send and receive text messages.Of course I’ve checked that I h...

Arwee by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Connected SIM roam abroad add on

I bought  a 50gb data packaged for my connected SIM. I didn't realise that this no longer included roaming until I arrived in France. Now I am trying to buy the add on and keep going round in circles on the EE website or my EE app as it does not pres...

Slaughk2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Can't contact EE to reactivate sim

I tried calling 150, but I have no credit to even go through that. I also do not have a  house phone. I am not sure on what to do, as it is pretty urgent that I am able to recieve texts and calls. I was wondering if there was a way to contact EE cust...

Resolved! Cant send messages with unlimited texts

Hi there, i used to use just top up but then I bought a £10 pack that includes unlimited texts, I still have 13p in the top up but also the unlimited texts but I still can't message or call people    [Mod edit: Image rejected as it contained persona...

Screenshot_20230905-171150.jpg
OliGruner by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

roaming abroad

so im in spain on holiday and when u arrived 150 said i had to pay either £2.50 for 24hours to allow me yo use my current pack i bought in Uk; or £10 for 7 days. So i payed the £10 for 7 days however im still not able to data roam

d_duru by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful