Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Resolved! Need to disable hibernation while abroad

Hi there, My account is in hibernation because I haven't used it for a long time while abroad. I try calling the customer service line but the waiting time is over 1 hour. I'm calling from the EU and it'll be very expensive for me to wait. Can you pl...

Transaction

Hello dear, my bank messaged me that a transaction has been made but my account still with 5£. It should be 25£.. i did two transactions each 10£.. any help please? Thank you in advance!

£10 Subscription Pack

I've recently joined EE as my previous network provider's data allowance was a tad stingy, it was £15 and I got a measly 10gb so I got EE's  £10 subscription pack £10 gets me 20gb ok?I've been using it it's my first month, I'm nearly renewing but whe...

Shaz702 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Top up payg mobile

My husband (steam driven, straight out of the ice age) has an old fashioned mobile with payg SIM.  He intends to go off on a trip to Europe on his own.  He may run out of credit whilst he's there.  Can I / how can I top up his mobile from home on the...

RAS by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! UK to France

I'm a pay as you go customer. I bought a SIM card to use and I have 50GB of data. I'm in the UK right now and I'm going to France soon. I found out that I need to buy a roaming pass right? I can't find the roaming pass to buy on the EE shop. It says ...

tburnett by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! ADD DATA

Hello I’m in NEW YORK for business and I want to add DATA ASAP, but I don’t have enough credit and I can’t add .