Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

How to add PAYG number to existing ee account

I have bought my elderly mother a PAYG ee phone. Is it possible to add this to my account so that I can top it up and monitor usage from afar? And if possible, will a verification code have to be sent to her number? I suspect this is not possible as ...

Data not working

Hello,  Yesterday I purchased the £15 50gb data pack with unlimited calls. The data worked as I was leaving the shop then cut out and I received a text saying I had to add data to my pack. 

Resolved! Living in Japan but keeping UK number

Hi, my daughters contract has just expired and we have moved onto PAYG. She is about to go to Japan for a study year abroad. She plans to get a Japanese sim when she gets there. She wants to keep her UK number and use it for WhatsApp and for if/when ...

peterb10 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! EE 4gee Wi-Fi mini in spain

I have a 4gee Wi-Fi mini router which I use for camping etc. I have a 120GB data sim in which lasts 12 months (started last month). I have come to Spain, as I have for the last 3 years with the same data sim, and mini router, and this year it is not ...

hy9 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Can’t top up online

Why I can’t proceed top up , no space to enter authentication code and can’t press confirmation. i am able to do online top up since January 2021, but unable to do it these two weeks. My value is nearly used up . 

F4E8C12E-CF79-4E68-8964-BBF03ED33FB8.png
2R by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! How to topup when abroad

I bought the wifi box to use on holiday. I set it all up in the UK. Works brilliant. Took it to tenerife and it kept saying sign in and telling me to top up. I kept trying with no luck

Data transfer to new SIM

OK, so I lost my phone with my PAYG SIM card inside, and have since bought a new SIM to use in my old phone, which used to also house the now lost SIM. Is there a way to transfer my 57GB of data to my new SIM, or am I starting fresh?Also, every time ...