Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Call charges

UPDATE - sorting this out via customer service messaging. Think my account has got a bit messed up - hence the issues.Hi. I have an EE PAYG card in a spare phone for back up. To keep the card active I phone my other phone and hang up before the call ...

Sim Cancelled Payg

Watch out for EE had my phone number for 3 years and then they randomly cut off my number woke up to sim registration failed called EE customer service the worst service ever they said to me my sim has been cancelled because of in activity but every ...

Resolved! Sim issue

Hello I haven't top up my EE sim from last 10 months as I was out of UK and now I need to travel to UK and I credit my number but now I am unable to use my sim as I tried to call customer service number also it says this service isn't available on th...

Setting up a subscription

Hi , My name is Ibrahim ******  I have had my pay as you go sim card for about 3 years now ,  My card that was connected to it is now expired I think , and I am trying to set up a new subscription pack ,  I tried 5 different cards and it's not workin...

Top up

How do I top up my phone and buy a bundle, the app is still down

Resolved! Pay as you go refund

I forgot to cancel my pay as you go pack and it just charged me for it, is it possible for me to get a refund because I don't really want to pay for my pack this month 

lol35 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Free Data Boosts showing as 'Pending'

Hello, I have a 30 day  International Pack which comes with free boosts with every three pack purchases. I have built up 3.5Gb of extra data through free boosts but these are now showing as 'Pending' - in the past they were always activated each mont...

CPJ83 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nano card

Hello. I am giving my phone to my partner who has an EE PAYG account. My partner will require a nano card because  I will keep the existing nano card and use it in my new phone.  Should my partner order a new nano card from EE or could I do that?Than...

phonebug by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Problems Linking Number and unable to call 150 for help

Hi I am living in the Netherlands and bought PAYG EE Sim which was activated in the UK.  I didn't add any package/product to the SIM at the time, but when I returned to the Netherlands, I tried to set up my account on the APP and desktop and it won't...

Nouda_0-1693227649280.png
Nouda by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming in spain

How can I add roaming data to my mobile for Spain for each day and how many days before I travel I would need to add it so it will be activated as I don’t need it until 31st August-2nd September? once I don’t need it would I need to deactivate it ? 

Fkar12 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful