Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

roaming abroad

so im in spain on holiday and when u arrived 150 said i had to pay either £2.50 for 24hours to allow me yo use my current pack i bought in Uk; or £10 for 7 days. So i payed the £10 for 7 days however im still not able to data roam

d_duru by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Allowances are showing as zero although i have 15£

I bought 2 sim pay as you go from a shop near me. One is okay but the second has the balance 15£ without minute and gega allowance. It was supposed to get 50 gega based on the offer I purchased but it's still zero.Can someone help please? 

Rozanaj by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Subscription data pack waiting

Hi! I just bought a new sim card with £15 data for 25GB. It was working for a while immediately after I inserted the sim card but 30mins after its not working anymore and it says my 25GB pack status is still waiting. How to resolve this?

Closing Adjustment

Hi,EE deducted £5 from my account in the name of Closing adjustment.What is meaning of closing adjustment?After that my sim is roaming but unable to receive texts.Please guide/help to solve this.

cant order a pack10

Bought an top up for £10. And textinto 150 PACK10 it reply me "To buy your £10 Pack again, simply top up £10 and your pack will start automatically." When I am checking BALANCE to 150, it says that I have £10 on my balance. Don't understand it is nig...

Resolved! Top up

I want to add a bundle to my son's phine how do I do this