Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Resolved! subscription pack change

hi, ive topped up my account and i want to change my subscription pack but greedy ee wants another payment. how can i change my subscripyion pack without double payment please?

suckme by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Helpful

£20 pack

hi .Normally using £20 pack unlimited min/text  30gb.I log in and found another £20 pack  but there’s 50gb there .So I cancelled my current one and started another one .once I bought it I have over 100gb now lol.I’m really confused.Also when I was in...

Januk87 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Free Boosts Missing

Hello, I’ve been on PAYG for many years and had built up 1.1GB per week of data with free boosts. I’ve checked today and its down to 500MB. I’ve definitely kept up with buying packs. Is this a glitch or have EE done something dirty and limited the nu...

Resolved! Charged for listening to erroneous voicemail

Usually my phone (on PAYG) is turned off as I rarely use it, but yesterday I made the mistake of leaving it on and received a (scam?) call, and got charged £2 in total for listening to an unwanted, unsolicited voicemail. I don't understand how this c...

5637.tmp.png

E voucher

I have £10 e voucher which I have set up on on account it says £10 balance e voucher.its not working.i have no Internet calls etc:

Katb1234 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I cannot receive calls/messages using my credit

Hi,It is almost a week that I cannot receive or make any calls. Same for messages.I topped-up my balance, but I cannot seem to buy a data pack. At the end of the process I always get an error message.Also, I cannot call 150 or send a message to ask f...

linking error

Bought a pay as you go sim, getting a 'linking error', any solutions? Thank you.