by top Contributor
Contributor

about my package

i started a new package 3 wks ago, For £10 i got unlimited texts 150 min n some data, it expires nxt wk but i have just topped up another £10  but i  still cant make any calls n its saying ive got no credit, what i want to know is will EE automatically start the next package for me or do i have to contact them ?

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: about my package

If you've run out of mins. you can make your next pack start early by texting NOW to 150.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by top Contributor
Contributor

thank you again for your reply. that was helpful bc i didnt know you could txt now to 150 to start early so thanx

by top Contributor
Contributor

an i just ask you one more question. if i dont txt now will it automatically start it nxt wk without me getting in touch with EE ?

by
EE Employee

Hi @top and welcome to the community.

You tariff would automatically renew as long as you had credit on the account 🙂

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.