by Mish1980 Investigator
Investigator

Why has my pack not renewed?

I have £12.59 credit on my phone. My pack should have renewed this morning but keeps telling me I need to top up. I have tried texting NOW to 150 and still told I need to top up. I tried to call to speak to someone and it tells me it will cost me 25p/minute which will use my credit. 

7 REPLIES 7
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Why has my pack not renewed?

Hi @Mish1980

Thank you for joining and taking the time to post in community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your pack hasn't renewed automatically.

Please see our pay as you go packs - getting started help and support pages for information to try and get a pack.

There are several ways to get a pack, depending on whether you’re an EE pay as you go customer or not.

If you’re already on EE pay as you go

• log in to My EE and click packs. Take a look at all the available packs, select one and click BUY, or TOP UP AND BUY
  • through the My EE app. Log in and click packs. Take a look at all the available packs, select one and click BUY, or TOP UP AND BUY
  • text ALL PACKS to 150 and we’ll text you details on all the available packs and how to buy one
  • call 150 and following the menu options

If non of these methods work, then you need to please get in touch with our pay as you go team and they can look into this for you.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi, 

@Mish1980

Calling charges to customer services. On 150 is 25p/per call its not per minute. 

If your pack unable to start automatically as try Now to 150 as well then please call on 150 to sort this out. 

Many Thanks 

by Mish1980 Investigator
Investigator

I already get a £12.50 pack that hasn't renewed as "not enough credit" but I have £12.59 credit on the phone.

by

Thanks for offering support @tahirmian

Richard

🙂

by Mish1980 Investigator
Investigator

If I call customer services and use 25p of my credit I won't have enough credit for the pack that should already have restarted today anyway.

It keeps telling me I don't have enough credit even though I have £12.59.

I will be looking into getting my phone unlocked and move networks I think.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi, 

@Mish1980

Just call customer services on 150 discuss your this situation they will look after you and you might get refund for that call as well. 

Many Thanks 

by

I hope not @Mish1980

When you explain this in the call, I am sure they can sort this out for you.

I totally understand your frustration, but I am confident the pay as you go team can resolve this.

Good luck

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.