Highlighted
by Smallfry2755 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Who do I contact about being over charged

Please who do I contact about my pay and go sim , just noticed on hubbys bank account that for the last 2 months they have been taking out £10.00 out on the 9th and 10 th off the month . Help gratefully recieved 

10 REPLIES 10
by baileybronson80 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Who do I contact about being over charged

Just call 150, they will be able to help you 🙂

Established Contributor

Thank you 👍 

mand would you no if there’s something wrong with the EE app I’ve been trying to get on it for over a week and it won’t let me .. regards 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Calling CS will cost you 25p / call on PAYG. Ask for it to be refunded.

What does the MyEE app do when you try it? Any error msg? Have you tried your online MyEE thro' your browser instead?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Established Contributor

O dear I don’t have credit 🙈 I have the £10 everything pack . Think all this started when ee was sending txts saying our bank card was expiring , so when the new card came in I put the new card in to my ee app . 

And the app is saying there’s a error 🙈

by baileybronson80 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I'm on pay monthly with EE and my app has never worked! Always says there's an error and won't let me login! 

You could try livechat on their website?? (When they're open again!) 

Hope you get it sorted!!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@baileybronson80 : No Live Chat for PAYG!

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@baileybronson80  Have you called customer services and ask them to reset your EE online account ?  If you do you’ll probably find you can use the My EE app. 

Established Contributor

No love , 🙈 I don’t no who to ring, I’m not used to having problems but must admit I have had a good few since being with ee , and I’m a old lass so things don’t come easy to me now 😂🤣 any help gratefully recieved . Regards neat 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Established Contributor

Thank you spoke to someone and hopefully the monies will go bank into hubbys bank . And the EE  app wouldn’t work because a number had been added to it , no idea how that happened because I didn’t  do it ... I came to EE because I thought it was a good network , but saying that 2 weeks ago we went away for weekend and I couldn’t even send a txt near mind ring daughter or go on my data , could anyone of got into my  network and was using my data 🙈 anyway thank you 👍

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.