by MaisieP Investigator
Investigator

Where`s my credit?

I`ve recently joined EE and paid online for a £10 top up and a multi SIM. I`ve created an online account but its showing my balance as £0. Wheres my £10 gone? When can I expect to get this credited to my account? Not an ideal start for a new customer I think

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Where`s my credit?

Hello @MaisieP sorry you are still having problems with a top up bought online. There is no access to accounts allowed to query this through here but customer service can look in to it for you on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am). 🙂 

5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @MaisieP the credit may have been used to buy a pack instead. You can text the code AL to 150 to check your credit, pack and any allowances on the account or by logging in to MYEE online and navigating to MYEE>Pack & add ons.

If you do not want a pack to activate again and just want to use your credit for calls & texts at the standard rates text the code STOP PACK to 150. 🙂

by MaisieP Investigator
Investigator

The text to 150 of AL returns the reply "Sorry we are unable to process your request, we are aware of the problem so please try again a little later".

Logged in to MYEE online, shows current credit as £0.00. Pack and AddOns tab wants me to top up and choose a pack.

I have an invoice here with confirmation of "EE PAYG Top Up Leaflet 10, Unit Price £10, we confirm that payment has been received".

I`ve paid £10 and I want to use my phone without having to revert to a community forum to sort it out. This falls way below the standard of service I expect. How do I get my money back?

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @MaisieP how long have you had the SIM card? The activation can take up to 24hrs to complete and some services may not work or be available during this time. Try restarting the phone and calling 150 to listen to any welcome messages.

Do you want a 30day £10 EE pack or just the £10 credit to use at standard rates? If you do not want a pack to activate then make sure you text the code STOP PACK to 150 before making any calls or texts. More information on EE packs and how they work can be found using this link:

http://ee.co.uk/help/my-account/pay-as-you-go/pay-as-you-go-packs-how-they-work

For top up & packs queries you can call EE customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am). 🙂

by MaisieP Investigator
Investigator

The Sim card has now been activated for over 24 hours. It was purchased via the website. It was bought using the option "Don't want one of our great value packs?
Get a SIM and top up >" on the following page

http://shop.ee.co.uk/sim-only/pay-as-you-go-phones#

I paid for £10 airtime credit. Where is it?

The fact that I`m having to use a forum to get my money on my account is frustrating.

I believe your in breach of contract and as such I no longer want to join this network and I want my money back. How do I go about that?

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @MaisieP sorry you are still having problems with a top up bought online. There is no access to accounts allowed to query this through here but customer service can look in to it for you on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am). 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.