by Emma266 Investigator
Investigator

Where are my free texts after orange dolphin plan pay as you go top up?

I usually top up by £10 on my orange dolphin plan pay as you go .  This gives me 400 free texts to use over a month before I start to use my credit.  This has not happened this time.  Does anyone know why?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Where are my free texts after orange dolphin plan pay as you go top up?

Hello @Emma266 sorry to hear you are having problems with your rewards not refreshing. Try restarting your phone then calling 453 using options 1, 1 after listening to your balance. You should hear 'in your free text top up reward you have ##'. 

It can take up to 72hrs for rewards to be added/refreshed. If the rewards still have not been added by then or you would like to check please call customer service on 450 from your Orange phone or 07973 100 450 from any other who can access the account and look into this for you. 🙂 
5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Emma266 sorry to hear you are having problems with your rewards not refreshing. Try restarting your phone then calling 453 using options 1, 1 after listening to your balance. You should hear 'in your free text top up reward you have ##'. 

It can take up to 72hrs for rewards to be added/refreshed. If the rewards still have not been added by then or you would like to check please call customer service on 450 from your Orange phone or 07973 100 450 from any other who can access the account and look into this for you. 🙂 
by Emma266 Investigator
Investigator

Hi Tom222,

Thanks for your reply to my problem. I followed your advice and the rewards are now working again.

Thanks again

Emma266
by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @Emma266 glad to hear your rewards are now working for you, thank you for coming back to let me know. Come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to discuss/share. 🙂 

by steve62
Explorer

Had same trouble but the remedy suggested did not work for me! Spending loads on texts at moment can you help? Used to always get reminders as well and don't anymore.

Thanks steve

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @steve62

Thank you for coming to see us in community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your rewards aren't showing as you think they should be.

Please call pay as you go customer services and one of the guys can access the account and look into this for you.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions