by Paula96 Investigator
Investigator

When do you get internet back if you have used your ‘fair use amount’?

When do you get your internet back if it has been cut off due to apparently exceeding ‘fair use’ amount? 

I got a text last month stating that I had used 80%, eventho I top up £40 every 6 months for ‘unminited Internet’ and also top up £10 each month which gets me £168 mins, unlimited texts and more internet on my phone. When I check my balance it states: “You have £.... of credit. internet on your phone, internet on your phone, unlimited UK monthly texts and 168 2014 free Minutes” does anyone know why I have not received any internet at all this month?? Really annoying!! 

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: When do you get internet back if you have used your ‘fair use amount’?

@Paula96: You have exceeded T-Mobile's Fair Use limit of 500 MB / month this month. It'll probably restart next month.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Paula96 Investigator
Investigator

It was last month though. So surely it should have restarted on the 1st of this month, like it always does?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Paula96

Welcome to the community.

Could you try restarting your router please?

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Sorry, @Christopher_G, where's a router in all this? It's a phone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by

Sorry, I completely mis-read @XRaySpeX

@Paula96 - Could you try restarting your phone?

Thanks

Chris

by Paula96 Investigator
Investigator

Yeah already done that multiple times, still no internet at all 😞

by

Hi @Paula96

Thanks for trying this.

We will need to get this looked into for you.

If you give us a call on 150, our customer service team will be able to check your account and help you with your data.

Thanks. Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions