by Dave1972 Investigator
Investigator

Was told if topped up normal top up would get free month

I was messaged and told if i did my normal top up before a certain date i would get a free months top up i did this and now my credit has run out and my free top up hasnt happened can anyone help

Thanks

Dave1972

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Was told if topped up normal top up would get free month

Hello @Dave1972 thank you for confirming. Customer service will need to take a look at this as you are correct for some reason it has not added. Please call them on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and check/add the loyalty credit for you. 🙂

5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Dave1972 sorry to hear the credit does not seem to have herb applied. What response do you get when you text the code AL to 150 or try and view your credit/allowances online? Did you reply with YES to the text before topping up? 🙂

Highlighted
by Dave1972 Investigator
Investigator

Hi Tom

Please see below for reply form 150 AL: -

Your current balance as of today 10:38 is £0.00. Your last top up was £15.00 on 06/01/2017 at 14:48. For more info on your packs, add-ons or free boosts, go to MyEE. ee.co.uk/myee.  As for repling yes to the text it didnt ask for that

Thanks

Dave1972

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Dave1972 thank you for confirming. Customer service will need to take a look at this as you are correct for some reason it has not added. Please call them on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can access the account and check/add the loyalty credit for you. 🙂

by Dave1972 Investigator
Investigator

Hi Tom

Ok thanks for your help in this matter 🙂

Dave1972

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @Dave1972 come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like discuss/share. 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.