by Lincoln0 Investigator
Investigator

VIP promotional pack, can't start early?

I want to start my pack 3 days early which is usually easily done, however, since I'm now on the VIP promotional £15 everything pack there doesn't seem to be a way to start it early like the other packs and it'll only let me either buy a different pack or wait for it to auto renew. Help?

9 REPLIES 9
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: VIP promotional pack, can't start early?

Try texting NOW to 150.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi @Lincoln0 welcome to the community.

Has the information that @XRaySpeX supplied worked for you?

Many thanks,

Lee

by Lincoln0 Investigator
Investigator

one of the first things I tried, but because the pack isn't technically bought because I can't technically buy it from the menu, it just tells me to text all packs and to buy one of those - none of which are the promotional one I have currently. Thank you though 🙂

by Lincoln0 Investigator
Investigator

Nope, it just tells me I already have a pack and to get a new one I should text all packs and buy one from there - which would be fine but the promotional back isn't listed to buy from that list as I had to opt in to it as an offer, if that makes sense? I have the credit for my pack and it says it'll auto renew to the promotional pack fine. Just frustrating that there doesn't seem to be a way for me to start it today?

by
EE Employee

HI @Lincoln0 

I will look into this for you and let you know what I find.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Lincoln0 Investigator
Investigator

Would really appreciate any kinda help here. I'm starting to get very frustrated with EE and I'm not sure if I want to continue on the network

by
EE Employee

Hi @Lincoln0

Lee will be back in touch as soon as he has an update.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

by mrazic

Hi Karen, any update on this issue?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mrazic,

Welcome to the EE Community.

This conversation from back in 2017 was concerning an issue with an individual account.

If you are having issues with your pay as you go pack, please contact our Customer Care Team so they can investigate.

They'll be happy to help. 🙂

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.