by DesertFox Investigator
Investigator

Transferring Number to Different Sim

Hi, 

I'm currently with EE but am changing to a device that does not use a micro sim, is it possible that I may retain my current number? I want to sick with EE of course. 

Regards, 

Fox

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Transferring Number to Different Sim

Hello @DesertFox if your device just requires a different sized SIM card to the one you have you can take either the old SIM card or photo ID in to store and they will give you a replacement of the correct size free of charge. You can also order a replacement over the phone by calling customer service on 150 from

an EE phone or 07963 966 250 from

any other (lines open at 8am) or using this form online, however there is a £10.20 charge for both of these options. :):

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/order-sim/

3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @DesertFox if your device just requires a different sized SIM card to the one you have you can take either the old SIM card or photo ID in to store and they will give you a replacement of the correct size free of charge. You can also order a replacement over the phone by calling customer service on 150 from

an EE phone or 07963 966 250 from

any other (lines open at 8am) or using this form online, however there is a £10.20 charge for both of these options. :):

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/order-sim/

by DesertFox Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for the speedy reply Tom! I'll get right to that as soon as possible 😊

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @DesertFox come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.