by Basil21 Contributor
Contributor

Top ups, minutes and texts not showing

Brief history. Bought a PAYG SIM and £10 credit in Tesco. Fitted it in a tracker for an at risk piece of construction equipment. Then bought a £10 further top up whilst experimenting with the new device. Then added a seven day text top up for £3. That all shows fine on my account. Further to this today i saw an option for 7 days unlimited texts and a certain amount of minutes for a further £3. I added that, the transaction itself shows, but the number of texts out of 200 remains the same, and no minutes show. What have I done wrong the top up was hours ago today and i have refreshed "My EE"? Thanks. I have another question re a tracker and GPRS charges but probably better under a standalone thread title! Not sure where to ask about that...

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Top ups, minutes and texts not showing

What exactly does texting AL to 150 report?

Top-up is what you do to add money to your PAYG credit. When you add to your text & talk allowances you are buying Packs or Add-ons from your credit. I think you have been buying Add-ons but I can't tell which.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Basil21 Contributor
Contributor

Yes, apologies, the £3 additions were "add ons" one for 200 texts within 7 days and the second one that is not showing for 7 days unlimited texts and soe minutes. the latter is not showing. Thanks for the reply, any idea why the unlimited texts plus X minutes fails to show please?

by Basil21 Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, missed the text to 150 with AL bit. The SIM is in a tracker away from home and i have limited access to it without some considerable messing about 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

What exactly does texting AL to 150 report?

I don't see an add-on with both texts & mins. How did you apply for it?

Ah, I've found it. It's only for calling other EE nos. It won't be lumped together with the rest. AL should tell you,

Did you buy it using your MyEE app. The description of the £3 Talk & Text add-on is missing but if you look at the £10 one it will be clearer.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Basil21 Contributor
Contributor

As I said, it's a major operation to retrievethe tracker with the new PAYG SIM in it in order to stick the SIM in a cell phone, but I am much clearer now, thank you. The tracker SIM texts to my EE cell phone, so hopefully the unlimited texts fro tracker to cell phone should be more cost effective, thanks again.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.