Highlighted
by
Explorer

Top up pausing

Hi I want to pause my £5 everything pack as I’m not using much during the lockdown, how do I do this? Also, how do I then start it up again? Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Top up pausing

Hi @Gemz81,

Text STOP PACK to 150 to pause, then you can use any of the below methods to start your pack again.

• log in to My EE and click packs. Take a look at all the available packs, select one and click BUY, or TOP UP AND BUY
  • through the My EE app. Log in and click packs. Take a look at all the available packs, select one and click BUY, or TOP UP AND BUY
  • text ALL PACKS to 150 and we’ll text you details on all the available packs and how to buy one
  • call 150 and following the menu options

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Don't top-up & it can't be bought. Later start topping-up again & it'll resume.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by
Explorer

I’ve got money on there already
Should I just text stop to 150, then now to start it up again when I want it, don’t know if anyone knows

Sent from my iPhone
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Text STOP PACK to 150 & it won't resume. Later you will have to buy your pack afresh.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by
Explorer

So will I loose all my free boosts I’ve accumulated if I stop then restart, I’ve got one just about to go on?

Sent from my iPhone
Highlighted
by

Hi @Gemz81,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

You don’t need to buy your packs one after another or renew your plan three months in a row to get your Free Boost – if you have a gap we’ll pause counting and carry on as soon as you buy your next pack or renew your plan. You’ll get your Free Boost as soon as you’ve bought three 30-day packs or 12 seven-day packs.

Hope this helps.

James

Highlighted
by
Explorer

So James (if you’re still there) how do I pause it, then how do I start it up again?

Sent from my iPhone
Highlighted
by
Solution

Hi @Gemz81,

Text STOP PACK to 150 to pause, then you can use any of the below methods to start your pack again.

• log in to My EE and click packs. Take a look at all the available packs, select one and click BUY, or TOP UP AND BUY
  • through the My EE app. Log in and click packs. Take a look at all the available packs, select one and click BUY, or TOP UP AND BUY
  • text ALL PACKS to 150 and we’ll text you details on all the available packs and how to buy one
  • call 150 and following the menu options

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by
Explorer

So by doing any of those methods I will loose my free boosts that I have at the moment then?

Sent from my iPhone
Highlighted
by

Hi @Gemz81,

No, your Free Boosts will still renew when you next activate a pack.

Thanks

James

Highlighted
by
Explorer

Thank you I think that makes sense now.😀

Sent from my iPhone
Highlighted
by

No problem @Gemz81 🙂

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.