by jdcastro
Explorer

Top up not working on website

For some reason the top-up facility on the EE website is not working.  I get the "Please wait while your card issuer's website loads here." message when attempting to make a card payment, but nothing happens.  I've tried with 2 different cards, to no avail.

Any help much appreciated!

10 REPLIES 10
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Top up not working on website

@jdcastro wrote:

For some reason the top-up facility on the EE website is not working.  I get the "Please wait while your card issuer's website loads here." message when attempting to make a card payment, but nothing happens.  I've tried with 2 different cards, to no avail.

Any help much appreciated!

Not sure if this is any help, but you can also top up by calling 150 and following the prompts to top up over the automated service.

by jdcastro
Explorer

Thanks; I'll try that, as the SMS top-up facility is also not working.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@jdcastro wrote:

Thanks; I'll try that, as the SMS top-up facility is also not working.

Please come back and let us know how you get on 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @jdcastro

Thank you for coming to see us in community 🙂

Great suggestion to try @Fatboy71 and hopefully this will be successful for @jdcastro when they try it.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by vgs
Explorer

I can confirm the Top Up isn't working on the website, and I've tried for a couple of days now. It sits waiting with the "Please wait while your card issuer's website loads here. " message.

Really, you are not making it easy for Orange customers to Top Up, now that the My EE app for Orange no longer works (- despite still having broken links on your website pointing to Google Play/Amazon to download it).

Now I have to rummage on your website to find out how to top up by text, and finding that on your website isn't easy, since there's no reference to it on the Manage My Account > Top Ups and Extras page.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @vgs

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

This is under investigation and our support team is looking at it.

Thank you

Richard

Smiley Happy

by ACL
Visitor

For over a week I have been unable to top up 2 separate orange Pay as You Go phones via website and text options. No error message. Rang Orange 5 days ago. They say whey will look into it but still the same!

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Currently neither the 2886 top up text service or top up by debit or credit service through Your Orange online are working.

The automated top up by card service when calling 450, the electronic swipe card service and e-vouchers are still working for those who need to top up urgently.

🙂

by Rigsby
Visitor

Wow, I can't believe that the top-up problems still haven't been fixed!

Have the support team abandoned Orange customers? How can it take a major technology company over 2 weeks to fix such major issues??

Smiley Mad 

by Liz51
Visitor

I am having the same problem - "Please wait while your card issuer's
website loads here" and then nothing. The other solutions don't suit me as I am currently abroad, so I can't top up and my balance is 0. Well done EE.

Another thing which isn't working is the 'send forgotten username/password'. After requesting a password re-set I waited for the email until I got fed up, and then tried every combination I could think of. So I am here now, but again no thanks to EE. Still no email.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.