by jaesang

Top up mistake to another account.

Hello EE, I mistakenly topped up with my another sim card.

But I don't have that card(xxxxxxxxxx) anymore.

Could you cancell it and put it to my xxxxxxxxxxx simcard?

It was 5 pound.

And also I want to delete my (xxxxxxxxxxx)sim card.

the account number is xxxxxxxxx.


[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]


by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Top up mistake to another account.

@jaesang: PAYG credit is not transferable nor refundable.


Forget the other SIM as you no longer have it. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
EE Community Support Team

Re: Top up mistake to another account.

Hello there @jaesang


Thanks for coming to the community.


Did you top up using a credit or debit card?


If so, you could try speaking to your bank to see what they can do to help.



Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.