by
EE Community Support Team

The simpler way to pay as you go

Paying for pay as you go packs is easier than ever with card payments.

[video]

How do I pay?

Paying for pay as you go packs is so simple.

There's no need to remember topping up to get your pack; you can set up card payments and your pack will renew automatically every 30 days.

You can also pay for add-ons with your card, so no need to worry if you don't have enough credit.

What are the benefits of paying like this?

Here are some of the main benefits of our simple way to pay:

• Buy 30-day packs and any add-ons easier and faster.
  • Enjoy peace of mind knowing you’ll get your pack every month and stay connected.
  • No need to worry about topping up.
  • Pay for add-ons with your card, so no need to worry if you have enough credit.
  • Control your spend with a set card payment each month.

How do I set up my card payment and pack?

If you already have a pack, all you need to do is go to your My EE account and set up a card payment.

If you don’t yet have a pack, you can buy one with your card quickly and easily through: 

Where?

How?

My EE

Go to your My EE account, choose your pay as you go pack, choose to pay by card and follow the simple steps.

Calling 150

If you have a payment card registered with us, dial 150 from your phone, choose your pay as you go pack, choose to pay by card and follow the simple steps.

Call 150 to speak to our Mobile Care team

If you are not sure how to set up card payments, our our Mobile Care team are on hand to help.

How do I manage/cancel my payments?

You can change or cancel your payments at any point and we will keep you informed about upcoming payments or if we need you to do anything.

You can cancel your current payment a couple of different ways:

Where?

How?

My EE

Your My EE account shows you how you are paying for a pack or add-on.

You can easily change the card used or switch back to paying by topping up by selecting Manage Payments.

Texting and calling 150

You can stop future payments for a pack by texting “STOP PACK” to 150 or by calling 150 and using the IVR menu.

This also cancels your pack.

If you have any questions, please hit the reply button and we’ll do our very best to help.

2 REPLIES 2
by postlivelocal2
Visitor

Re: The simpler way to pay as you go

Thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: The simpler way to pay as you go

No problem @postlivelocal2

Come back to the community anytime 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.