by seongwon Investigator
Investigator

The pack that now I`m using presented on app and add-on.ee.co.uk are different

When I used up 10pound pack, I charged 30 credits for 30pound pack

But automatically it turned 10pound pack and 20 credits

Then I had live chat and he change to 30pound pack and credit

Unfortunately, next day, I checked 'data run out'.

When I checked on 150 and add-on.co.uk, the current pack is 10pound pack and there is no data I can use

However when I checked on myee app, the current pack is 30 pound pack and already date was counted.

Now I am traveling so I really need to use data but I can not find pop up to live chat anymore......

11 REPLIES 11
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: The pack that now I`m using presented on app and add-on.ee.co.uk are differe

Hello there @seongwon

Thanks for coming to the community.

Do you have credit remaining on your account?

Are you travelling outside the UK?

Thanks, Leanne.

by seongwon Investigator
Investigator

Re: The pack that now I`m using presented on app and add-on.ee.co.uk are differe

No.... Simon who had live chat with me changed 10 pound pack and 20 credits to 30pound pack 

So I have no credit at all

YES, I'm in Paris

Thank you for replying

by

Thanks @seongwon

What response do you get if you text Balance to 150?

Thanks, Leanne.

by seongwon Investigator
Investigator

150 said 'Your current balance as of today 14:38 is o.oo pound. You have 250 minuates and unlimited texts remaining until 28/05/2018 for your 10pound Everything Pack.....'

I checked it yesterday and today mornig 

I just want to stop that pack and start 30pound pack 

So I sent 'STOP PACK' but nothing changed...

On myee app, the current pack is 30 every pack and the date is counted still

by Grand Master
Grand Master

STOP PACK doesn't stop a pack dead. It stops it renewing when it expires (28/05/2018).

If you want the £30 Everything Pack to start now you should:

1. Top-up to £30.
  2. Text EP30 to 150 to buy the pack.
  3. Text NOW to 150 to force it to start immediately.
  4. You lose any residue of the current £10 Everything Pack.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by seongwon Investigator
Investigator

But I alreay bought 30pound pack

and its date is counted

As you said, Do I have to buy another 30 pound pack?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Well, 150 BALANCE doesn't say you have the £30 pack but only the £10 pack which started on 28 April.

You said previously that EE Live Chat said they set up the £30 pack, but Live Chat is not available for PAYG users. So I question whether they did really set it up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by seongwon Investigator
Investigator

Yes! absolutely!

On MYEE app and MYEE website, the current pack is 30 pound pack and there is history of 30 pound pack paid by credit, too.

Only 150 and add-on.co.uk said the current is 10 pound

by seongwon Investigator
Investigator

I can confirm 30 pound payment in my account

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You will need to phone EE to sort out this contradiction.

by

Hi @seongwon

Thanks for coming back to us.

If you can give us a call on +44 (0) 7953 966 250 the team will be able to get this looked into for you.

Thanks, Leanne.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.