by moomin
Explorer

Texting STOP PACK to 150 not working

Hi. Today I received a text saying that my £10 Everything Pack ends in 7 days and will start again automatically. I don't want to renew this pack so I replied STOP PACK to 150. However I then received a text saying "we were unable to process your request". Would someone please help me resolve this.

Many thanks.

Moomin

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Texting STOP PACK to 150 not working

Hello @moomin sorry to hear you are having trouble cancelling your pack renewal. Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to stop it through here, please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can stop it manually. 🙂
3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @moomin sorry to hear you are having trouble cancelling your pack renewal. Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to stop it through here, please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can stop it manually. 🙂
by moomin
Explorer

OK Tom, will do.

Thanks for your time.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @moomin hopefully they can resolve this for you soon. Come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to discuss/share. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.