by Johnstratton Contributor
Contributor

Talk and text packs

I currently have the 30 day £10 talk and text pay as you go pack with 7 boosts . I may want to change to the £12.50 or £15 talk and text pack next month but these do not come up as an option when selecting the change pack link on my account. Any idea why please ?

Thank You 

5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Talk and text packs

Hello @Johnstratton try texting the pack code to 150 to purchase which pack you want. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/my-account/pay-as-you-go/pay-as-you-go-packs-how-they-work

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Johnstratton   Im sure that these are only available as new SIM card orders on payg and you can not change to them.   If you order a new SIM card from EE you can then select these but if you move to a different payg pack you'll not be able to switch back to them.   

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Johnstratton,

If @Profile closed's suggestion doesn't work for you, our customer service team will be happy to help. 

Please let us know how you get on.

@Chris_B - I think it's just the £10 1GB Data Pack and £15 4GB Everything Pack that are online exclusives. I'll double check. Smiley Happy

Thanks

James

by Johnstratton Contributor
Contributor

I have had a promotional offer text message asking if I would like to try the £15 everything pack for £10 but I want to be sure I can switch back to the £10 talk and text pack if I choose too the following month . It doesn't mention I can't in the t&c but could be a problem I guess . 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Johnstratton yes you can swap back to the £10 talk & text pack by purchasing it again before the next £15 everything pack is due to renew. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.