by Ezenia
Explorer

T-mobile top up vanished

I have a non-smartphone with a T-Mobile PAYG SIM. I topped it up a few months ago with £5 and it has barely been used since. Recently, I received an SMS to inform me I have £0.25 balance remaining. 

Is there any way to check where the remaining balance has gone? 

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: T-mobile top up vanished

When did you last use it or top-up? They go into hibernation after 6 months of non-use.

Perhaps you have a monthly booster on it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ezenia
Explorer

It was topped up a few months ago. I haven't used it to make calls or anything that would take away credit. 

Basically £4.75 has gone and I have no way of finding out how. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Ezenia and welcome to the community.

Our customer services will be able to assist in finding out what has used your credit.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Ezenia
Explorer

Do they have an E-mail or Live Chat I can use? I would much prefer to use those methods of contact.

by
EE Employee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.