by Abdelatif
New Member

T-Mobile sim card

Hi i have lost my originaT-mobile sim card which it still active,how can i get it replaced? thanks

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: T-Mobile sim card

HI, @Abdelatif

You can get your lost sim replacement calling customer service on 150 from ee or any other provider to 07953 966 250 or you can use free phone number 0800-956-6000 it will cost you £1.50.

Or you can get from your local store free of charge.


EE Community Support Team

Re: T-Mobile sim card

Hi @Abdelatif,


Thanks for joining the EE Community. Smiley Happy


That's great advice from @tahirmian, please let us know if you need any further help.



Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.