by huzaifabod Contributor
Contributor

Seven-Day pack top up

Hi there!

I was interested in applying for the £1 seven-day data pack and was wondering how to top up. It is possible to top up by using a E Voucher? 

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Seven-Day pack top up

Hello @huzaifabod yes you can top up other ways than using a credit card as mentioned in the link I provided. The minimum top up amount on EE is £5, it is not possible to top up your account £1 at a time. 🙂
8 REPLIES 8
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @huzaifabod yes you can top up by a minimum of £5 using an e-voucher. Here is a link containing all the ways you can top up on EE PAYG. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/pay-as-you-go-top-ups/ways-to-top-up
Contributor

So cant u top up a seven day data pack without a credit card?
Contributor

so cant u top up weekly for a £1 data pack without credit card?? @Profile closed

by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @huzaifabod yes you can top up other ways than using a credit card as mentioned in the link I provided. The minimum top up amount on EE is £5, it is not possible to top up your account £1 at a time. 🙂
Contributor

Cheers mate
Contributor

How much mins, texts and data do u get from £5? @Profile closed

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @huzaifabod come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @huzaifabod you can use £5 credit to buy 5 weekly packs of your choice, or there is a 30day £5 everything pack giving 50mins 250texts and 150mb as well. You can also use the credit to buy minutes/texts/data add ons that start from £1. Here is a link containing the packs and add ons available on EE. The 30day £5 everything pack is not listed, but the code to text is EP5 to 150. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/my-account/pay-as-you-go/pay-as-you-go-packs-how-they-work

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.