Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Remote Top Up

Hi I am trying to load credit on to an elderly relatives phone, who lives 150 miles away, and therefore I have no access to the phone.  I do not know what e mail address, if at all, the phone is registered to and she does not have the capability to follow instructions other than very simple ones and this would have to be done over a landline.  She does not have any help.  

Tried to call the "Customer Services" but this was unsuccessful as it told me the phone was on Orange and they would transfer me, they didnt.  It continued on an EE loop.  What can I do now, any suggestions.  Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Remote Top Up

@Funkymum1 : Try Fast Top Up or an ATM.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Thank you I will try this.  I am unable to go to an ATM however as we are stuck at home!

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Funkymum1

Thanks for coming to the community.

Have you been able to top up your relatives account using the fast top-up service?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.