by Signur Investigator
Investigator

Received wrong pack

Hello,I recharged my SIM with a 15 πŸ’· voucher and I chose the EP15 pack which includes 500min 5GB of data and unlimited texts,next day I saw that my pack is 1000 minutes with 2GB of data and unlimited texts,why???

Read more

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Received wrong pack

Morning @XRaySpeX

I have requested this to be looked into thanks for letting us know.

Hello there @Signur

Thanks very much for letting us know this is the reply you have received.

Please do get in touch with us so we can have a look at your account and get this resolved for you.

Thanks, Leanne.

10 REPLIES 10
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Signur the Β£15 everything pack (EP15) includes 1,000 minutes, unlimited texts and 2gb data. The Β£15 data pack (online promo SIM card orders only, not available to purchase on any other SIM cards) includes 500 minutes, unlimited texts and 5gb data:

https://shop.ee.co.uk/sim-only/pay-as-you-go-phones

πŸ™‚

by Signur Investigator
Investigator

Then why isn't the offer presented to me by the right terms?This is fraud.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Signur how long have you had the SIM card and how did you order it? Which pack did you have last month? πŸ™‚

by Signur Investigator
Investigator

I bought it approximately 3 weeks ago pre-charged with 5 πŸ’· and I used 1 πŸ’· packs then I charged it with a 15 πŸ’· voucher.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Signur wrote:

I chose the EP15 pack which includes 500min 5GB of data and unlimited texts

No, it doesn't. What you are describing there is the DP15 pack.

@Signur wrote:

next day I saw that my pack is 1000 minutes with 2GB of data and unlimited texts,

You have the right EP15 pack.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Signur Investigator
Investigator

This is the message I have from 150

"For Β£5 add 50 mins, 250 texts and 150MB, reply EP5. For Β£10 add 250 mins, unlimited texts and 1GB, reply EP10. For Β£15 add 500 mins, unlimited texts and 5GB of double speed data, reply EP15. For Β£20 add 1500 mins, unlimited texts and 4GB, reply EP20. For Β£25 add 2000 mins, unlimited texts and 8GB of double speed data, reply EP25. For Β£30 add 3000 mins, unlimited texts and 16GB of double speed data, reply EP30. All packs last up to 30 days."

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Signur thank you for confirming. The allowances you have received are the correct allowances for the Β£15 everything pack.

If this is the list you receive back after requesting which everything packs are available through texting 150 then that is not the correct information and the Β£15 everything pack allowances have been mixed up with the Β£15 data pack allowances. Please call customer service on 0800 956 6000 who can assist you further with this. πŸ™‚

by Grand Master
Grand Master

The PAYG packs have recently been uprated. I can only suppose that in their haste to update their info. about them EE got the 150 text service response wrong.

@James_B: Can this be checked out as well as the updated Help pages?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Morning @XRaySpeX

I have requested this to be looked into thanks for letting us know.

Hello there @Signur

Thanks very much for letting us know this is the reply you have received.

Please do get in touch with us so we can have a look at your account and get this resolved for you.

Thanks, Leanne.

by
EE Employee

Hi @Signur

Here on the community we do not have any customer account access, if you are wanting to discuss the packs available, you would need to give customer services a quick call.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.