by pickervance
Explorer

Re: Free number to contact EE Customer service

I have purchased a new sim card formy mobile phone-

I also paid £15 credit to put on my phone

I have unsuccessfully tried to imput the codes etc about five times.

The mobile phone number is 07932614687

E-voucher ******************************

Pin :******************************

I have also tried your helpline phone number 07953-966250 and  have been getting the automated message for 13.58 mins now -How can this be good customer service !!!!!!!!!!!!

[MOD EDT: please do not post voucher details as other cutomer maybe able to use them]

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @pickervance text the code VO followed by a space then the 16 digit voucher number to 150 to add your top up voucher e.g. VO 1234567891234567:

http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/pay-as-you-go-top-ups/ways-to-top-up

🙂

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Input codes to PAYG SIM

@pickervance: Input what codes?

Try the landlines in my sig.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @pickervance text the code VO followed by a space then the 16 digit voucher number to 150 to add your top up voucher e.g. VO 1234567891234567:

http://ee.co.uk/help/accounts-billing-and-topping-up/pay-as-you-go-top-ups/ways-to-top-up

🙂

by pickervance
Explorer

Thank you so much -Have a good w/e

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @pickervance come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂 

by
EE Employee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.