by nordelen Investigator
Investigator

Re: EE Flex plans are here - the new mobile plan on your terms

Hi, imI having a problem setting up my flex plan. All the details are going in correctly, but then I go to complete the process only to be given a "package plan error". Any ideas?

Just for clarity: I got this flex plan off of Amazon with my new phone. On the front of the pack the £10 option is white and the £15 is yellow. Does this mean that this particular flex pack can only be used for a £15 plan? 

6 REPLIES 6
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: EE Flex plans are here - the new mobile plan on your terms

Hi @nordelen

Welcome to the EE Community,

I would recommend speaking with the services team on 150 from your mobile or ring 0800 956 6000 from a landline.

they will be able to complete your request for you.

Happy New Year!

David.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Can't set up my Flex plan

@nordelen: Where are you setting up this Flex plan? Is it online? Are you setting up the regular payment?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by nordelen Investigator
Investigator

Re: Can't set up my Flex plan

Yeah, it's regular payment via debit card online.Everything I typed in is accepted right up to the final stage, then I get the "package plan error" message. I don't know why. I think if I can't get a clear answer by tomorrow I'll just give up on the flex and go for a standard sim only contract (would probably work out cheaper anyway). 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Are you setting up the payment for the £10 or £15? I know it's not clear but I guess the SIM has the £15 plan on it  Anyway try setting up for the opposite one  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by nordelen Investigator
Investigator

I'm having the same thought 🤔

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @nordelen

Welcome to the community and Happy New Year. 🙂

Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies or using another browser?

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.