by Windoze9t8 Investigator
Investigator

Queue PAYG pack

I was certain a while back I could top up and then queue a pack. Now I cannot see the options while using my phone. 

My concern is, As I have run out of call allowance, I may accidentally use some of the credit to make a call. I don't want that. 

How  can I queue a pack?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Queue PAYG pack

Hello @Windoze9t8 you can purchase packs online through MYEE/the app under the 'Packs & Add ons' section, by calling 150 and using the self serve options or texting the relevant pack code to 150. Here is a link containing the pack codes available on EE PAYG. :):

https://ee.co.uk/help/my-account/pay-as-you-go/pay-as-you-go-packs-how-they-work

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

You just buy it by send its text code to 150. It stays stacked until your current pack either expires or runs out of ALL allowances.

If you want it to start early before all your allowances have run out, text NOW to 150.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Windoze9t8 you can purchase packs online through MYEE/the app under the 'Packs & Add ons' section, by calling 150 and using the self serve options or texting the relevant pack code to 150. Here is a link containing the pack codes available on EE PAYG. :):

https://ee.co.uk/help/my-account/pay-as-you-go/pay-as-you-go-packs-how-they-work

by Windoze9t8 Investigator
Investigator

Sweet I texted EP10 followed by Yes and queued the pack.

i sure it was easier in the old App 😊

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Windoze9t8 good to hear the pack is now queued ready for you. The old app was easier yes the new version of the MYEE app is very limited when it comes to PAYG accounts currently. EE are improving it though. 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.