Highlighted
by

Pay monthly to pay as you go

I asked to change my 2 pay monthly numbers at the end of their contracts  to pay as you go and keep the numbers. I have got to the end and my account has been closed and have no information to top up the numbers. I cant contact ee by phone as my sim card doesnt work and I am abroad so cant go into the shop. I tried live text but that disconnected on me and now vanished. Any ideas please?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Pay monthly to pay as you go

Hi there @Crooksey

Thanks for coming to the community.

I am sorry the chat service is for pay monthly accounts.

We will need to get this looked into for you, if you can give us a call from another phone on +44 (0) 7953 966 250.

Our Mobile Care team will help you get this looked into.

Thanks.

Leanne.

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Pay monthly to pay as you go

@Crooksey : 

1. Did you use that PAYG SIM in UK before you left to go abroad? EE PAYG SIMs need 1st activating on EE's home UK network.
  2. You need to call CS to delete your old contract MyEE a/c & then you can set up your new PAYG MyEE a/c afresh, using the same email addy if desired. You can't mix them under MyEE
__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.